The rain came today and with it a slight crispness in the air which is the most definite sign that summer is coming to a close and fall is coming! As much as the cold weather is not my favorite, I can't wait to wear all my fall clothes! What are you most looking forward to about fall?
As I was perusing the jcrew website the Crew Cuts section caught my eye. Isn't it fabulous to see all the little ones dressing like little adults? All of the clothes are so classic and in style at the same time. I can't wait to have someone little of my own to dress and play with!
Finally,
I can't help going to Target or Office Max or Staples for that matter at this time of the year and not reminisce on when I was in elementary school and got to buy new school supplies for the coming year. To quote You've Got Mail I would love nothing more than a "bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils" this time of the year. The smell of new pencils, new notebooks, brand new pens and a spiffy case to put them in, are almost as intoxicating as the first moment when you get a new book and crack it open for the first time and hear the slight pop and smell the fresh ink on the pages.
love,
the j in jab

No comments:
Post a Comment