Here are the best things about the fall!
1. patagonia - so cozy, I wear it every day!
image from patagonia
2. pumpkin spice lattes!
image from here
they are just so yummy! can't go wrong without them. for me they are a staple that often gets me through long nights of studying and writing
3. Dixie Classic Fair
image from here
I got to go this past weekend and experience the fantastic-ness that is the Dixie. There are several things that HAD to be done at the fair. First, was the swings! They are my favorite ride, and I got to do them twice! Secondly was the Ferris Wheel! I got to do that twice too, first with my dad and sister, and then with B when he came. Finally, the FOOD was awesome. An array of fried and greasy food was available to eat and eat and eat! My personal favorite was the fried oreos, you just can't go wrong with them.
4. The smell of leaves in the air! There really isn't any other way to describe it, it's just something you just know.
love,
the j in jab

No comments:
Post a Comment