Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Beginning :)


Girls! I am so glad that we are gonna be able to share our days on here! I do not know how this is gonna work, but i can't wait to see!
My day...
I woke up early this morning to go study for my econ test tomorrow...oh joy! But I got to go to this awesome bakery for lunch and coffee and sit with good music and just zone out to the laws of supply and demand.
Then the best part by far. My three hour sewing lab. Honestly it isn't that bad, it's just hard to understand my teacher and really frustrating when I don't get something right the first time. As yall know patience isn't one of my many virtues and this is a major test. God has a sense of humor, and I think he laughs at me when I mess up in that class :)
I wish my sewing area was as cute as the one I posted, buts its really just a big classroom with bunches of machines

In actuality, the best part of my day was YoungLife. The first club of the year, and me and my team mates had been worried about not a lot of people showing up, but Holly Springs brought it! In Raleigh they have YL at peoples houses, and we had it at this one girl's house and her huge living room was PACKED! It was such an answer to prayer and an encouragement for what our YL is gonna look like this year.

Becca, Im glad the interview went well! Im praying you get the job!
Ann, I just miss you and want to know what in the world is going on in your life!

I just had a brilliant idea :) in each of my posts im gonna post a picture of things of THREE! brilliant no? haha, well i like this one, let me know what you think!




I just had a conversation with my suitemate regarding who is paying for tp this month. "I will do your webassign if you buy the tp" Sounds like a sweet deal to me. Im agreeing.

Anyways, sorry that was kind of long and boring. Miss you girls and love you forever,

love always,
the j in jab

No comments:

Post a Comment