
Have you ever missed someone so much you literally hurt? Sometimes I think about english in 11th grade and want to burst into tears because the thought of how happy we were together makes me ache. Yesterday night when I was in the library here at school I was on the phone with Ann, and I just wished so much that we were all three together. God has blessed me with not one, but two amazing friends who know me and love me for who I am. Since I have been at college I have seen how difficult it is to find friends like us. We have all found our niches at school and branched out but I'm glad we are still so close. COming home and being able to just sit in a room and talk for hours with you girls makes my heart smile. I am so thankful for you, and that's what this post was really for.

love,
the j in jab


No comments:
Post a Comment