Monday, February 8, 2010

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day


So I know that this book was written about a little boy named Alexander, but today was that day!

Do you have those weekends where you say you are going to get a lot of work and stuff done, and yet you get none of what you were required to have done by a Monday done? That was this weekend. As we get further and further into the semester, I feel like I'm falling further and further behind. The stress level is increasing, and the free time is slowly diminishing. Pretty much this is me venting about being stressed out about a day that while may have seemed really horrible was just ok. But the fact that I am severely lacking in sleep seems to be the reason that the day has taken on a worse feel then it actually is.

love,
the j in jab

No comments:

Post a Comment